In this webinar, multiple award-winning author and speaker, Colonel Carla D. Bass, USAF (Ret) shares:
• 10 business applications ... that benefit from powerful writing
• The Dirty Dozen ... most common errors in messaging
• Strategies ... to compose gripping marketing products
• Word Sculpting Tools ... to make each word count
• Exercises ... to test your skills ... are you game?
Then learn to compose a spot-on ...
• Elevator speech ... concise and compelling
• E-mail ... polished, precise, and effective
Carla D. Bass, Colonel, USAF (Ret), authored the multiple award-winning book "Write to Influence!" now in its second edition. Writing powerfully was central to her success. Throughout her 40-year career (30 in the Air Force and 10 with a federal agency), she composed products for Congress, the White House, generals, and ambassadors; hundreds of performance reviews; awards nomination; and budget justifications.
Carla developed her writing methodology and taught thousands of Air Force personnel for 15 years - to rave reviews - propelling others' careers as a result. She now gives highly acclaimed presentations to government agencies; corporations; private businesses; NGOs; and academic audiences.
From tips to frame a winning argument to crafting powerful resumes, grant submissions, input to performance reviews, and essays for college applications ... she covers it all! Carla served in locations to include Germany, Bulgaria (as the defense and air attaché), Korea, and Washington, D.C. For more info, see https://www.WriteToInfluence.net.